Saturday, March 10, 2012

Two new features

I decided to add a couple new features to my blog.  One is "I Swear It's True!" and the other will be a "Word of the Day."

The first feature will be weird little occurrences that might be hard to believe, but I can guarantee happened.  Like, for example, one night when I was living in Mill Valley, CA, with my aunt, I overheard a cop who had pulled a lady over at the foot of the hill we lived on.  She was being belligerent and the cop was doing his best to keep his patience.  She'd gotten out of her vehicle to confront him, and he asked her several times to get back in the car for her own safety.  Finally, in exasperation, he requested, "Would you pretty please just get back in your car?"

And your "Word of the Day" will come in handy if someone you're with just won't stop talking.  You can tell them they're being loquacious (lōˈkwāSHəs).  That should shut them up for a while! 


No comments:

Post a Comment